British Air Announces $2012 R/T Biz Class Airfare to London
New York, NY - British Airways announced a limited time $2012 business class roundtrip fare to London, to give people the chance to travel to Europe in style this summer.
The sale starts on Wednesday, June 27 and runs until July 3, 2012 and includes all taxes, fees and charges. With travel between July 16 and September 2, 2012 customers will have the opportunity to explore London during this exciting summer.
This offer is valid from select British Airways US and Canadian gateways to London Heathrow and Manchester, as well as on British Airways codeshare services operated by American Airlines. The New York JFK to London City service is also included in this promotion. Discount fares are also available to destinations including Paris, Barcelona, Madrid, Dubai, Cape Town and Mumbai.
Customers flying in Club World will experience the airline’s award-winning business class product and premium service. As well as 6ft. fully flat beds the business class pods have separator screens for extra privacy. There is also extra storage space, multi-channel on demand in-flight entertainment and excellent dining and wine selections, including a ’help yourself’ kitchen that is open throughout the flight.
Customers can also find savings on package deals by booking hotels or car hire through ba.com.
· Sample roundtrip fares from select US gateways to London and Manchester:
New York (JFK and Newark) $2012
Boston, Philadelphia $2012
Houston, Dallas/Ft. Worth $2012
Washington, D.C., Baltimore $2012
Miami, Chicago, Atlanta $2012
Seattle, Phoenix, Las Vegas $2012
Los Angeles, Denver $2012
San Francisco, San Diego $2012
· Canadian gateways to London are Toronto, Montreal and Calgary. Canada fares are based in Canadian Dollars.
· Flights between London and Manchester are in Euro Traveller.
· American Airlines, British Airways and Iberia have launched their transatlantic joint business, giving customers access to a global network of over 400 destinations, more convenient connections and better scheduled travel times.
· All flights are based on roundtrip purchases.
· Terms and conditions apply and are available on ba.com.
· Seats are subject to availability.
Visit www.ba.com/summer2012 to book.